Audi A3

Red is the best colour for Audis IMO it stops them looking like a rep wagon.

CH's would be a good choice too and a nice drop would see it looking awesome :thumbsup:

Cheers fellas.

Couldn't agree more with the rep wagon statement - exactly what I said to Julianne. "It has to be red because I don't want people to think I'm driving my work car".

For those interested lol... First I'm not dead....

A teaser-sized update... More of a write-up here > VW Helios Wheels | Tom Cash

I've been uber busy buying stuff!

• VW Helios wheels
  • Nankang NS20 (215/35/19) tyres
  • AP Racing Coilovers
  • Carbon Raised number plates
  • Stickers
  • Laminex

I still haven't got any of it fitted though, haha. It's been a long process since I bought this car in July, but I am getting there... I don't want the wheels on until I have the coilies fitted and vice-versa. Then, today, I had a set back with the wheels and now the entire set need a refurb' to ensure a match...

Anyway! Pictures.

8119344467_d436450973_z.png
VW Helios Wheel by Tom Cash, on Flickr

8119347315_b853551e6b_z.png
A Boot full of Awesome by Tom Cash, on Flickr

8119346509_c90535c985_z.png
215/35/19 on 8.5J (VW Helios) by Tom Cash, on Flickr

As soon as I get centre caps from VW, I can get a refurb'.
As soon as I get a refurb', I can get the coilies on.
As soon as it's slammed, I can put my fitting stickers on.

Until then... I'll just have to carry on being patient.

Thanks for reading!

I was reading on Facebook mate, have a couple of the wheels cracked or something!?! :worried:

Cheers Lee!

Yeah Willis, had a right nightmare with 'em!! The seller sold me a damn cracked wheel. He'd filled it with putty and sprayed it!! Cheeky barsteward!!!!!

What a c**t. At least you'll have them sorted and you'll have your self a set of minty fresh wheels :smile:

What colour you going for on the refurb?

Gonna look good when its all put together, how did you find dealing with Awesome? I've been up there a couple of times with Bro In-Law's R32. Seemed a good set up and they had some nice motors kicking around.

Cheers Lee!

Yeah Willis, had a right nightmare with 'em!! The seller sold me a damn cracked wheel. He'd filled it with putty and sprayed it!! Cheeky barsteward!!!!!

Sorry bud forgot to say i checked the tire size and its a 235/35/19 so i don't think is any good for ya other wise you could of had it for a spare bud :thumbsup:

No worries Lee, the wheels are 255 but I used 215 tyres anywhoo. Wanted a little stretch.

Robo, I am gonna keep them standard man. So back to VW pearly silver with VW centre caps.

As for Awesome, they were the most best priced when it come to a group buy. Seemed nice enough and did us a really really good deal.