Ashe's Clio RS197 - Updated 2nd July 2012

Paul: Yes I have the full set, now awaiting the fourth piece to be installed which is like the rear strut bar that everyone has except that mine would be a four-point. It is not yet listed on their website.

I know the 4 point brace from the picture is mounted on the front but he is talking about a rear 4 point strut bar.

I am going to order the 3 items that they have on their website and will ask them about the 4th item, the rear 4 point strut brace where Ashe is talking about.

no the rear 4 point strut brace will fit behind the rear seats in the boot. not on the suspension tower like those previously fitted on other clios.

Here in Holland the rear anti roll bar is 225 euro.

Front lower H brace: 159 euro
Front upper strut bar: 115 euro

hi, the prices might vary according to where you are. I got mine from the manufacturer themselves after development so I can't comment much on how much you will get them for in your respected countries.

:smile:

Here in Holland the rear anti roll bar is 225 euro.

Front lower H brace: 159 euro
Front upper strut bar: 115 euro

Cant see the rear ARB on that site??? 225Euro isn't too bad at all! :thumbup:

Ashe - do you have any pictures of the rear 4 point strut brace?

Last edited:
Cant see the rear ARB on that site??? 225Euro isn't too bad at all! :thumbup:

Ashe - do you have any pictures of the rear 4 point strut brace?

Sorry m8, haven't managed to get it installed yet... or rather pick it up. Planned to last weekend but if you watch the news... things are happening in Malaysia atm.

Yes, they haven't post up the pic of the 4 point rear as I haven't installed it lol. Will post it up as soon as I get it installed. :smile:

Rear anti roll bar is not on their site, that´s correct. They do sell it though.

Rear 4 point strut bar:

RearStrutBar.jpg

I have ordered all 4 items from Ultra Racing.

I hope the front lower brace and the rear sway bar will fit to my car. My car is lowerd quite a bit and looking at the pictures there isn´t much room at the front and the back.

We will see.

Yes, you can and it takes little space in the boot.
However, the boot trims will need to go or be tailored/cut to be usable.

img00968-20110716-1132.jpg

After a long time of inactivity... My hands got itchy which resulted in...

KW ClubSport
ATPOWER ITBs
ARP Rod Bolts
TDF EC1 ECU
Catcams 402

Some fast pics...

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg

Most of the the old regulars here on the forum would know I'm not in Europe... so I'm getting a recommended tuner here to work with Matt at TDF for the fixation.

Hope it all turns out good!