Arran

Some bubble wrap and 360 degree parking sensors, plus a little bit more time in the day! Tbh, the van has got parking sensors, but the lampost was in the middle of 2 and it didn't pick it up until the last second when it was too late!

^^^ Had the same problem with an Alfa 156 in a Scania at work. Made a right mess. :smiley:

Would never use them again. Got to take mine in to them so they can send it to Northampton to get it sorted (RUK have arranged this, I've got a thread on it called 'Well I Never')

If its not under warranty, cant you just take it to an independant? The bumper just need to find a good body shop, probably get a courtesy car from them as well.

Well the bumper is still grazed and cracked at the back. I need to try and get it sorted, I just haven't had the time.

I rang up this afternoon and booked my car in at Renault Wolverhampton. I was actually going to start a thread about it.

They want the car for 3 days!!!!!!!! 3 days! Just to investigate the water ingress to the boot. To top it all off, they want £20 A DAY!!!!! for the bloody hire car insurance! So if I want a car, it's going to cost me 60 sodding quid!

What a joke. I'm hacked off because the door strips they fitted are falling off after less than a year and they didn't fix the boot banging or the seats rattling either when it went in for that last time too.

I think I might have to go on RS forum and start a thread about the waste of space Renault Wolverhampton! Do you know if Sutton Park in Stourbridge are any better Roy? Do they give you a free car?

Renault wolves aren't doing the bumper, need to get that sorted seperately. It's under warranty atm still.