Are the RS engine mounts harder than other OEM mounts?

I'm assuming the same engine supsension is used in many cars, but do ours use harder rubber. Does anyone know if the parts numbers are shared by many vehicles?

Well considering the RS is the only car that uses the 2L n/a engine the only mounts that will fit will be that of the RS model.

It is common to desing different engines to use the same supension, peripherals etc. that's why I'm asking.
Are you reffering to the NS engine mount? What about the bottom mount, which looks to fit many models, and the gear box mount?

I found the right side main mount on Mister Auto, but I would like to be sure it won't be softer than the old original.

I could be wrong, but obviously engines being differently shapes/weight they would require different mounting.

It could be that the rubber compund is altered but the mounting point is the same. Is there not a parts catalogue available for these cars?

The engine mounts are used in other cars, too.

The engine mount right is also used in 1.5 dCi Clio and Modus.
The bottom mount in Megane/Scenic II 1.5, 1.9, 2.0 dCi.

So it sounds like what your saying is you need engine mounts but the RS ones are more expensive than the lower models so can you use those. .

Personally I wouldn't take the punt unless the part numbers were the same, you can be sure then that the shore hardness is correct. If you want harder then Powerflex or Vibra-Technics is your only other options.

The engine mounts are used in other cars, too.

The engine mount right is also used in 1.5 dCi Clio and Modus.
The bottom mount in Megane/Scenic II 1.5, 1.9, 2.0 dCi.

Sounds like Renault knows how to keep costs down. Can you confirm that all these have the same part number (shore hardness)?