Arbath RS200

Anyone seen one of these on the road?

I cant decide if they have done it themself or you can buy this from renault, basically its a 200 but with arbath livery stickers ( red/anthracite wheels, red spoiler and red stickering down the side reading 'rs 200'. )

It has Renault R26 stickers on the bumper ( new design ) so guessing it could be the new R26???

Was a 60 plate so must be a new model, anyway it was horrible so it doesnt matter lol...

Anyone seen one of these on the road?

I cant decide if they have done it themself or you can buy this from renault, basically its a 200 but with arbath livery stickers ( red/anthracite wheels, red spoiler and red stickering down the side reading 'rs 200'. )

It has Renault R26 stickers on the bumper ( new design ) so guessing it could be the new R26???

Was a 60 plate so must be a new model, anyway it was horrible so it doesnt matter lol...

Arbarth is Fiats rally tuning wing, so certainly not from Renault.

No you dont get me, it isnt an Arbath but the same design has been copied as the 500, stickers and colour coding etc....

( grey and red wheels, white car, red spoiler and a red side skirt sticker with 200 where the fiats have arbath. )

Isn't it the Clio 20th anniversary limited edition?

Something like this -

Renault-Clio-S-Special-Edition-1.jpg

i have seen these fiats, 140hp which will be fun in a car that size!

edit; wrong abarth lol!

Last edited:
Isn't it Abarth not arbath? Lol! Those Punto's are nice looking things, they had one at the MPH show on Sunday with a rather tasty looking lady near it! Lol! But they only kick out 160 (ish) bhp, so not as quick as the good old Clio.

Haven't seen the clio in question Ben, the 50 pulls off the styling amazingly well but I doubt the clio could. Take it your didn't manage to get a pic of it ?

It's maybe jet a dealer trying something different rather than a new Renault special edition.

Isn't it Abarth not arbath? Lol! Those Punto's are nice looking things, they had one at the MPH show on Sunday with a rather tasty looking lady near it! Lol! But they only kick out 160 (ish) bhp, not as quick as the good old Clio.

I'm afraid to say your wrong there mate :worried:

Our 500 is much quicker than the Clio. It's not as good in the corners rite enough but in a straight line theres no contest, even if the Clios in the powerband.

Last edited:
I really like the 500, if I ever move from Renault that would be a strong contender!

Well the essess version! Sorry if that's spelt wrong!

Haven't seen the clio in question Ben, the 50 pulls off the styling amazingly well but I doubt the clio could. Take it your didn't manage to get a pic of it ?

It's maybe jet a dealer trying something different rather than a new Renault special edition.

Our 500 is much quicker than the Clio. It's not as good in the corners rite enough but in a straight line theres no contest, even if the Clios in the powerband.

Have you done anything to it? They're not supposed to me that much quicker than the twingos and I can pull away from them quite easily.

I had a 500 abarth esseesse, great car but a little toy compared to the clio RS Gordini that i have ordered 2 weeks ago....:wink:

1. Abarth 1,368 cc (1.368 L; 83.5 cu in) I4 turbo 135 PS (99 kW; 133 hp) @5500 180 N·m (130 lb·ft) normal, 206 N·m (152 lb·ft) sport @3000 0 to 60 in 7.9 top speed 205 km/h (127 mph)

2. Abarth esse esse, Abarth Opening , esse esse 1,368 cc (1.368 L; 83.5 cu in) I4 turbo 160 PS (120 kW; 160 hp) @5750 206 N·m (152 lb·ft) normal, 230 N·m (170 lb·ft) sport @3000 0 to 60 in 7.4 top speed 211 km/h (131 mph)

they are the fiat 500 abarth stats, so with the 197 / 200 stats showing 0 to 60 in 6.7 to 6.9 seconds the fiat 500 is slower in a straight line than the clio and will get out handled by them too.

500 is quicker than the Punto I was on about, but I doubt standard either would beat the 197. Hasn't yours been mapped?

500 is quicker than the Punto I was on about, but I doubt standard either would beat the 197. Hasn't yours been mapped?

I released you where on about the Punto when I re-read it the day after posting, so I left it :hug:

Ours is mapped now but in standard form it'd jump a car length at 30mph and hold that distance till the Clio got into 5th gear when we both stopped trying.

Now it's mapped it's a beast it jumps more than a car length at 30mph and just keeps pulling away :worried:

Were going to the rolling road day on Saturday with it, can't wait to see what it's putting out (roughly speaking of-course as we all know rolling roads are never correct :lol:smile:

I released you where on about the Punto when I re-read it the day after posting, so I left it :hug:

Ours is mapped now but in standard form it'd jump a car length at 30mph and hold that distance till the Clio got into 5th gear when we both stopped trying.

Now it's mapped it's a beast it jumps more than a car length at 30mph and just keeps pulling away :worried:

Were going to the rolling road day on Saturday with it, can't wait to see what it's putting out (roughly speaking of-course as we all know rolling roads are never correct :lol:smile:

what have you had done to it mate? and what are you expecting to get out of it?

cheers, stu.