Apparently....(TG is STILL crap BTW)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
When I was up on the Isle of Skye a couple of weeks back, we saw a van, a camera on a boom thing and some flash looking car....

It was on this road:

IMAG1311_zpsc1201a93.jpg

Now, just seen a trailer on TV for tonights load of utter crap on BBC 2 with the pretentious, jumped up prick Clarkson on it, and it seems that the camera, car and crew that were there at the time were filming for Top Gear tonight.

Now, if I had had the mis-fortune to have stopped/been forced to stop due to filming, I would have let Clarkson know just how much I love his TV program :wink::wink::wink:

I won't watch it, but may record it to see if, it was indeed, the area where I was!

it was really poor last week.....they are just re-hashing previous episodes....the hire car vs boat was so poor I actually stopped watching :whatever:

Didn't watch it and didn't watch the last series, its a pile of imo

was a poor episode last week

loosing viewers buy the minute im told

Wow, do I believe what I am reading here!?!?!?!

People are ACTUALLY starting to realise what I have been saying all along?!?!?!

I do not believe it!

Im also in that boat,
last nights top gear, another pile of repeated crap

it was wasn't it :whatever: that taxi race a bit like the motorhomes one and the bbc with those free runners and lampkin on the bike....must think viewers are stupid - I stopped watching that part and to be honest only watched the f12 and even then clarckson seems to be a bigger dickhead every new series

I enjoyed the bit about the Ferrari at the end, all the rest was it's usual recycled ideas. Shame that 5th Gears headed to sky. I don't watch TV much so don't own sky.

Was going to say, if ive lived here for that long and never knew of that area, ive been going wrong as a petrol head!