Ap coilovers ?

Entry level coilovers

Hears some bad storied about them seizing up

Depends how much adjustability you are wanting. If your going for silly low just remember your driveshafts and tyres will hate you. Not to mention being silly low doesn't always mean better handling

Ap dont do coilovers for the 197 and never have, demon tweeks keep advertising them for the 197. Ap only sell them for the mk 3 clio 1.2 - 2.0 litre non sport

You need to be a 100% they fit,I would give AP a ring but sure ryan is right think we had this debate before,save a few bob more and get some V1's of Fernandez:thumbup:

Reactions: Sandi 197
AP are licensed to by KW to produce their last-gen coilovers. They're built to TUV standards, exactly as Weitec are licensed by KW as well so they're both decent quality it's just that they're not a big name over here... In theory if they're using KW plans then they will make a 197/200 set by now as the KW sets have been out for years for these cars.

AP are licensed to by KW to produce their last-gen coilovers. They're built to TUV standards, exactly as Weitec are licensed by KW as well so they're both decent quality it's just that they're not a big name over here... In theory if they're using KW plans then they will make a 197/200 set by now as the KW sets have been out for years for these cars.

When i was on the hunt for coilovers i did look into Weitec but could not see any for the 197-200 which is a shame as i would of give them a go.

http://www.weitec-suspension.co.uk/model-list.php?md=48

And these were the only ones i could see from AP

http://apcoilovers.com/ap_coilover_details.php?id=286

May be a phone call would be best to see if they do them for 197-200.I did ring Weitec but this was last year and they said no they do not make them for the 197-200.

£620 fully fitted is not a bad price,be nice to see some one get these fitted and give a review on them i know i would have give them a go if they were available when i was after some coilovers.

like ive been saying there for base model clios, i emailed them a few years ago, and they said they hadnt tried a set but said they wouldnt fit

Just called AP, he said his spec list from the factory advises they fit, but he has nothing there to prove that and didn't sound 100% sure...