Anyone wish they had bought a 200 FF rather than the cup?

Why do people need folding mirrors?

As much as i hate the "FF" snobs this is a feature i wish i had on my cup. Walking around the car to manually fold in the wing mirrors whenever i park on the road is annoying and if the car is dirty i end up with dirt on me too :thumbdown:

I can honestly say that if never once wanted or needed to fold my mirrors in on any car that I have owned or Emma has owned and cannot see why anyone should have to fold 'em?

I can honestly say that if never once wanted or needed to fold my mirrors in on any car that I have owned or Emma has owned and cannot see why anyone should have to fold 'em?

I live on a main road between pubs. Ive seen it twice so far where piss heads walking between pubs just kick the wing mirrors as they go.

So now out of habbit i always fold mine in when parking on the road anywhere.

So with a FF then, you dont have to put the credit card/key in the slot?

Just have it on you? i've not tried a FF.

I havent once taken my keycard out of my wallet since i have owned the car. It is a seriously convienient feature!

I don't think I could have a powerful car that wasn't a bit luxurious at the same time as a daily driver. Track car yes, but not every day road car. I think this is the whole thing really, when buying you need to consider if you will be driving more on the track or more to work and the shops etc. I think keyless entry is one of the best things ever! So much better than using a normal key!

Only the keycard is missed imo, I bought a cup purely because its a driving tool, to me its the way it makes me feel and I think the added weight saving makes me look at the ff as a slightly slower one of myn with more to go wrong! Haha awaits abuse...

Only the keycard is missed imo, I bought a cup purely because its a driving tool, to me its the way it makes me feel and I think the added weight saving makes me look at the ff as a slightly slower one of myn with more to go wrong! Haha awaits abuse...

Of course its faster. I've yet to be taken by a FF 197 or 200 on the track. They just cant keep up :thumbup:

For me it had to be the lardy loaded one. Was the only way I could avoid the overly stiff cup suspension.

On track, it makes little or no difference in terms of outright pace unless you race Clio Cups for a living and can extract every ounce of pace available.

If not, it just feels a little bit softer, still precise, still fantastically adjustable, and still with bucket loads of grip.

I got the FF version and I honestly am glad with that choice. Added Xenons on to make it more FF! But only thing I highly regret is the non cup chassis/recaro seats :worried: