Anyone used these?

I currently have Mtec Diamond White bulbs from HID Direct which are half the price of those delivered and are both a great improvement over standard and nice and white. Had Philips Xstream Vision before that and they too were good with a white light.

Those were awful bulbs for dark roads, nice light though! But just dangerous at night on dark roads!

Those were awful bulbs for dark roads, nice light though! But just dangerous at night on dark roads!

What the mtec ones?

ive got cosmo blue and night breakers on the 200 at the minute. Night breakers give good visability but rarely use full beam.

The mtec ones i just thought could be adjusted a little higher. If i find them a little poor ill just buy some different ones

Cheers

might go for the diamond white ones, dont suppose you have a pic?

Took these tonight for you. Not the best but gives you a good idea:

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

This one shows the colour compared to the normal sidelight as I never changed the sidelight:

IMAG0278.jpg

Edit: bulbs are Mtec Diamond White.

Last edited:
Nice one - thank you

I like the look of those, will go perfect with the white LED side light taken out the clio

I've got white lights in the 200, but, i cant help but think the yellowey tinge to the lights look better against the liquid yellow. Was supposed to change the sidelight bulbs back from LEDs but cant be bothered with the hassle....the lights are so dirty atm the light is just a shade of brown.

I've got white lights in the 200, but, i cant help but think the yellowey tinge to the lights look better against the liquid yellow. Was supposed to change the sidelight bulbs back from LEDs but cant be bothered with the hassle....the lights are so dirty atm the light is just a shade of brown.

The meg has the white DRLs so i want the headlights to match those as sometime in the future ill probaly get the kit to make the DRLs stay on with the headlights

Took these tonight for you. Not the best but gives you a good idea:

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

This one shows the colour compared to the normal sidelight as I never changed the sidelight:

IMAG0278.jpg

Edit: bulbs are Mtec Diamond White.

I fitted these to the meg but they dont look anywhere near as white as how yours do...will have to try find another set i think