Anyone know this car

It's no problem just easier to say that in stead of the longer version. Or in my case I should probably say Fiancé.

Anyway [MENTION=52970]mr angry[/MENTION] Spoke to the fella last night with a little luck lol. He said it was just the way the car looked he just didn't trust it or the garage. Went on his gut feeling plus he then noticed mine for an extra £400. He said in all the other he found was just a better spec and better condition. Hope this sort of helps.

It's no problem just easier to say that in stead of the longer version. Or in my case I should probably say Fiancé.

Anyway @mr angry Spoke to the fella last night with a little luck lol. He said it was just the way the car looked he just didn't trust it or the garage. Went on his gut feeling plus he then noticed mine for an extra £400. He said in all the other he found was just a better spec and better condition. Hope this sort of helps.

Thanks for that @gemma.1. There are loads out there so I will just have to be patient and check out public transport for work which I aint looking forward to.

No I wouldn't be looking forward to that either.

Last edited by a moderator: