Anybody know this car?

There should be some sort of trading standards rule governing the sale of VCAR recorded cars and making it clear they are as such. So many people just sneak a mention of it amongst a block of other text.

Fair enough most people who know cars can tell straight away from the price, but not everyone is that savvy.

The passenger front wheels is FAR too far into the wing (4th picture).

That corner also looks a lot higher than the other corners and that interior is brutal. Poor car. :worried:

What annoys me with some ad's is when they say VIC checked so all clear-

leads innocent people to believe its a good car thats been repaired well, when infact its just had its identity confirmed...

S

What a poor 197, cut down in its prime lol. I feel so sorry for it :worried:

Somebody buy and bring her back to life.

The bonnet line looks well out, its a nightmare fixing modern cars with loads of random panels though, especially if you don't have another one to look at, its probbably just not had the panels put on in exactly the right places, that said, the wheel arch does look well out.

The bonnet line looks well out, its a nightmare fixing modern cars with loads of random panels though, especially if you don't have another one to look at, its probbably just not had the panels put on in exactly the right places, that said, the wheel arch does look well out.

but seriously why would you put pictures of something like that with all the gaps wrong and it just been washed off - if you want to sell something at least present it as best you can

obviously they cant be arsed doing a good job

those pictures and that car say to me "avoid, bunch of cowboys" if that the effort they put in to selling then theres no hope for it being a "good car"

Yeah there is no way in hell I would buy a car thats been repaired. Hell if I damaged my 197 tomorrow to that extent and they decided to repair instead of write off Id sell it immediately!

Imagine stripping that bad boy down to bare chassis, engine, 4 wheels and a steering-wheel/throttle... itd make one hell of a go kart