Anybody know this car?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...postcode/ba34nl/keywords/197/page/1?logcode=p

My mate is looking for a new car and he's found this.

I think it looks suspicious tbh for a couple reasons.

1 - Too cheap

2 - Door paint (right hand side) looks different to the rear quarter panel paint, it looks fresher, so I was thinking maybe an accident repaired job.

3 - Ad says that it had Xenons and headlight washers, but in the pics there are no headlight washers, and I thought you had to have washers of you had Xenons in order to pass MOT.

Anybody know if this car is any good or not?

Hmmm if there genuine xenons then yes they would have to have the washers there.
But lets be honest, some people go to halfords see "xenon" look bulbs and then claim they have xenon lamps... So may just be confused.

Does seem cheap but times are hard, could be a bargain!

Yes, it's a insurance write off repair. Says 'vcar' which unless I am mistaken is slang.

as said avoid !!!

is it me or does it not seem to sit right...especially the n/s/f ???

Haha thanks guys. I could tell there wasnt something right about it, but I've only been able to see the pics of it on my phone so I haven't been able to see large pics. I'll tell my mate to stay away from that one then :tongueout:

this thread is just the perfect example of anyone with half a brain joins a car forum. the help is beyond anything else you could get for £10 or £20 a year that these forums cost.

Ye, nsf looks well dodgy. Probably been repared with 1.2 parts! It's been for sale for a while too.