Anybody know MA59 UAE?

Well if all goes to plan I'm getting this tomorrow. Yay finally In a renaultsport Clio.

After doing lots of research thinking I've decided that it has good potential to be a minter and the fundamentals are good.
Most of the bits are getting sorted under warranty, I've got the bonnet painted and the tyre sorted.

Tried to sell my golf private but have had no interest at only £500 more than the dealer is giving me as a trade so that's getting part exed.
I've even got an alpine 133bt sitting here ready to go in plus some shiny new renaultsport mats.

I'm a bit excited!

I might get time to detail it over the weekend and if so I'll stick a few pics up on here.

Paul

I think you'll love it. Had mine for about 6 weeks and it's great fun. Still learning the car as only drive it a couple of times a week but it does most things better than other 'hot hatches' i've owned over the past 8-10 years.

If anything a little too capable on country roads as the speedo is indicating more than you would expect, but it's not a race and the car can be enjoyed within legal limits.

Aye mine won't travel far really either, I'll probably spend more time cleaning it for the first couple of weeks tbh!
I've always been into me hot hatches but always vw/Audi so it'll be interesting to compare.

Where are you from?

We bought our 200 from that garage over 2 years ago. They have a good servicing department also.

Where are you from?

We bought our 200 from that garage over 2 years ago. They have a good servicing department also.

I'm from cumbria about 2.5 hrs away from Glasgow.
The dealer did mention that they had sold an alien green one in the past, quite possibly yours.
Good to know there a decent servicing department too.

Aye mine won't travel far really either, I'll probably spend more time cleaning it for the first couple of weeks tbh!
I've always been into me hot hatches but always vw/Audi so it'll be interesting to compare.

And me - always german fare. This is my first piece of french **** and it knocks socks off of any of them.

Got it home yesterday after a long day out to Glasgow. They have made a top notch job of the bonnet respray it's as good as factory tbh. Here's a couple of pics at home....

96fa2026.jpg

c5d1a8ad.jpg

0d4681ca.jpg

Let the cleaning commence.
excuse the crappy iphone pics ill put some propper ones up once its cleaned.

Last edited:
Well after spending half of yesterday and most of today cleaning its getting somewhere near to how clean i want it.

I washed and protected the interior, then washed it, tardised it, then gave it a coat of zymol glassur. the wheels were sealed and the engine bay given a quick spruce up leaving this....

P1050699.jpg

P1050736.jpg

P1050727.jpg

P1050696.jpg

P1050708.jpg

P1050707.jpg

P1050702.jpg

that at least gets it cleaned and protected for now but it definately needs a good polish with the rotary as under the spot light its far from swirl free...

P1050717.jpg

sorry for all the pics.

Now i might drive it, lol.