Any Late Low Miles 2.0 RS200s Left?

Looking for a really nice RS200

- 2011-13
- Low Miles (ideally under 20k, but lower the better)
- Full Fat
- Blue/Grey/Alien
- High spec preferred
- Excellent condition/fully detailed history

Bit fussy, planning to keep it long term.

thanks

Thanks, and yes saw that.

Nice, but not keen on LY, esp with the tinted rears. Prefer Racing Blue or Storm Grey if I can find one.

A few minus 20k ones of PH but you will have to be patient to get one with the best spec, in the colour you want and with the mileage. Sit tight one will crop up.

Looking for Racing Blue, Storm Grey. May be Alien Green or perhaps Silver for an exceptional example.

But not LY, Red, Black, White. Nice colours, but not for me.

thanks

Last edited:
Thanks. Perhaps a bit too 'yellow' for my tastes and I gather it's sold. Had it been blue, grey or green, then it could well have done the job.

So, still looking.
[MENTION=814]Steve Murr[/MENTION] has got a lovely 62 plate Nimbus 200 for sale at the moment with Speedlines and Recaro's, only 33k miles if I recall. Don't see many in that colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I also noticed Renault Wolverhampton had a Gordini with 8k mls for £14k.

Unfortunately, I don't like the leather interior. Did all Gordini's have leather?

Yes they all have the same interior :worried: Could swap it out for recaros if you like everything else though

Sure you'll find one, I found a 15k miles R27 right here where I live in Poland, non import as well and there were only a few sold by the dealers here so what are the chances right ? did put over 10k on it since I bought it, maybe next year it will end up being a weekend toy but must use it as a daily for now so the clock keeps growing :smile: what a car btw, recaros make such a big difference as I had standard seats in my previous 197, good luck with the hunting!

Thanks.

Warming, a bit, to LY but colour preferences remain - Storm Grey, Racing Blue, Alien Green, Albli Blue and perhaps Nimbus, but no dark tints on the rear windows.

There's a Raider on Pistonheads with <20k (17K) miles. Looks completely original apart from a dodgy N/S rear tyre. They want £13,995 for it, which is a bit strong if you ask me, especially given the mis matched tyre. Has the carbon pack interior too, which has to reduce the price rather than increase it in my opinion. Has Bluetooth phone pack and non sat-nav, so it may have the RenaultSport monitor fitted.

I was looking for nearly a year. On a pure fluke and off chance I dropped into a Renault dealer and there was a 2012 3,100 mile 200 with Cup Pack, black roof, Speedline's, Recaro's, RS monitor, Bluetooth, no carbon pack and a Cup spoiler. I was after GT spoiler, but the Cup spoiler has grown on me over time; a little. The spec is as I would have ordered from factory, bar the addition of projector lights. It just has standard headlights, but every other option ticked of the ones you'd want. No tints, no anthracite pack etc.

The seller had dropped it off for a service, spotted a Megane 275 Trophy R in the showroom, asked to buy it, they said it was sold. When they returned to pick the Clio up the order had been cancelled and they chopped it in there and then for the Megane. I must have arrived a day or two later. I don't think it was ever advertised. Register with a bunch of Renault dealers and you might be lucky. The dealer I bought it from were a nightmare though. Complete muppets. Lost stuff, didn't know what it was, or the full spec. Had to work it out myself. Idiots. Good price though. Good luck with your search.

Edit: Looking at it on the dealers website it does have the RS monitor. You can see 'Renault Sport' illuminated on the central dash display. Looks like some's been careful enough to fit a metal kick plate to rest your foot on next to the clutch too. Usually just carpet on the 200's, not even plastic that was on 182's. If I was in the market I'd buy this. It's in West Sussex too, so if it always lived around there it probably led a good life and was well looked after. Paint will be a bit of a bitch though. I'd also take the Interlagos off and put standard 17" black Speedline's on it. Good thing is that it doesn't have window tints either. The red one at K-Tec (deposit taken) has tints.

Last edited: