Anthracite wheels for your standard silver wheels plus some £££ W. Mids

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
I am probably going to be selling or p/xing my car over the next few weeks and have narrowed it down to one car we are now on the look out for to buy.

If I do p/x the car then the wheels won't matter what colour they are as long as they are decent condition.

So if anyone wants to swap their silver alloys for my anthracite alloys plus some cash my way then let me know.

They were stripped, any repairs that needed doing, cleaned, etc then powder coated and baked by a Smart Car Care in April I think it was, so still have a good amount of time left under the 12 month guarantee. They have Hankook V12 Evo's fitted, of which 2 were fitted at the same time the wheels were done. The other 2 have only been on the back, so don't have much wear either. Come with 4 centre caps. No punctures. NO DAMAGE AT ALL!

Looking for some wheels with tyres of similar wear and quality (no ditchfinder 3000s) in good condition plus £100.

I live in Wolverhampton and could just swap the wheels over from yours to mine and vice versa in an hour.

I have p/x'd the car in as seen, so unfortunately I am going to have to leave them on.