Another 200 gone

Hey guys just to let yous know I have sold the Clio cup to get a astra vxr will be getting it some time next week the reason for gettin one was beacuase a wanted something with a turbo so a can tune it and always wanted one. Should hopefully still be around and hopefully still going to meets etc would like to thank yous for everything.

I hope it proves are reliable as the Clio.....

(yes I just made a joke about another manufacturer being less reliable than a Renault :tongueout: )

You sold the Clio for an Astra VXR! Eeek!

Please tell me you have test driven it first, didnt you notice the step down in handling or does the boost compensate for that?

A had owned the Renault for 8 months and it had over £3000 of work done to a owned 2 vaxhalls before it an never had a problem a wouldn't go back to a Renault don't get me wrong still loved my Clio was a nice car handling was amazing

Good luck with the new car. Do love the Astra VXRs.

Wheres the Clio getting traded in?

Arnold Clark Hamilton rd Martin. Slag it all yous want it's me driving no yous. Slagging it cause am changing from a Clio a one a them get a grip it's what a want a will still be on this forum going to meets etc.

Rear ARB is the 1st mod you should do. Power is nothing without control

good luck with the VXR. At least you wont have to worry about piston #4 melting like the Corsa VXR's do

A

Good car. Handling's over rated outside of the track anyway. I miss the tune-a-bility of TC cars. VXR's prices are good at the moment. I'm thinking of a ED30 golf next.

Hopefully see you at a rolling road meet at some point. I've always loved the astra vxr, boost is addictive.

I think Lisa is going to get me off the insurance for her 500 as I keep stealing it lol.

Saying that I've no car right now, only a Corsa c van which i love and a fleet of transits.

What colour is it ?

The colour of it is silver lighting after a while a will sticking a LSD and that in it will also stage 3 it.the car already has a milltek exhaust on it.when will yous next have a rolling road day?

Good car. Handling's over rated outside of the track anyway. I miss the tune-a-bility of TC cars. VXR's prices are good at the moment. I'm thinking of a ED30 golf next.

There nice cars mate really like them to you can tune them easy.they also hold there value really good