Alloy wheel refurb question

I decided to get my alloys refurbed as there were a few scuffs, blistering etc and went to pick them up today. However, was very disappointed in the quality of the refurb. They've sorted out most (but not all) of the scuffs, but my main gripe was a number of areas where it looks like dirt/dust has collected. I appreciate you'll get the odd bit of dust here and there, but there seems to be far too many, particularly in the 'corners' which makes me think they've not prepped enough between powder coating and spraying. They're trying to fob me off by telling me that its part of refurbing alloy wheels, you can't expect perfection and the alloy was venting from beneath the paint. So has anyone experienced this before? Are they fobbing me off? All comments will be very welcome. Ive left the wheels with them but want a few facts behind me before i speak to the manager on monday... Cheers.

Think that is balls mate I had mine done from black to white on my speedlines and they were perfect, I not be happy either

I decided to get my alloys refurbed as there were a few scuffs, blistering etc and went to pick them up today. However, was very disappointed in the quality of the refurb. They've sorted out most (but not all) of the scuffs, but my main gripe was a number of areas where it looks like dirt/dust has collected. I appreciate you'll get the odd bit of dust here and there, but there seems to be far too many, particularly in the 'corners' which makes me think they've not prepped enough between powder coating and spraying. They're trying to fob me off by telling me that its part of refurbing alloy wheels, you can't expect perfection and the alloy was venting from beneath the paint. So has anyone experienced this before? Are they fobbing me off? All comments will be very welcome. Ive left the wheels with them but want a few facts behind me before i speak to the manager on monday... Cheers.
Take them back re do them or refund

I wish I had done, but not yet. I'm hoping they'll repair it. If not, and if they refuse to budge then I will and get some opinions from other refurb places.

Defiantly take them back! Or refund and get someone else to do them properly!

I agree they should bee like NEW if they have done them properly. I had a set of MG Montego Turbo alloys done years ago and they were flaking and the lacquer was lifting when I bought them . Came back like they were straight from the factory mate . Don't let them fob you off.

They are taking you for a ride, iirc they should be acid dipped and then cleaned by blasting them with a water/glass bead solution to remove any lingering bits.

Then powder coated and finally sprayed if the finish requires it.

That's what I'm thinking. Their website explains the process, just a shame they haven't followed it!

Well I'm pleased to say that I picked up the wheels yesterday and they're all fine - I'll be proud to put them back on the Clio once we've finished refurbing the callipers...

Glad you got it sorted in the end mate , and has been said hope it was free of charge , if so fair play , bit contradictory of themselves though to give one statement , then get them up to scratch ?? The Internet can be a maker or breaker of company's ??
Ps we need some pics when calipers done and wheels back on !!!

Yeh foc and lol, I thought just the same as you Gary - funny that hey?? They got a bit funny when we were checking em over too but what do they expect?? Anyway, they're looking good. I'll attach a pic of the wheels now if I can figure how to do it via tapatalk...