Alloy wheel help

Bro

Paid Member
Hello everyone

I'm getting myself a bit confused trying to calculate wheel offset and all that good stuff.

I read on the forum that the standard wheels are 7.5J ET68. I've measured my wheels and it looks like they're 7.5J ET63.

I'm currently running 20mm spacers and I'm looking for some new alloys. Ideally I'd like to get some so I can remove the spacers but have the same look.

I was looking at some 8J ET40 but looking online it says they would stick out nearly 30mm?

I'm getting confused. What size wheels are you guys (and girls) running? Just need to know what offset I need to be able to remove the spacers.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8j et40 will poke out a smidge over 14mm compared to standard wheels and spacers..... You could end up with a little scrubbing at that.

Et50 would be better suited on an 8j rim imo

Thanks for the replies everyone

I know some people on here run 25mm spacers. I would like the car to be wide but obviously dont want any rubbing.

What's the maximum measurement I could get on the offset without it causing problems?

Imo the rear of the car needs wider wheels than the front, but that's getting fussy and more complicated

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk