All Purpose Cleaner

Ha ha, I was thinking about this on Tuesday. I gave the work van a clean and I was using gas leak detector spray! Lol! It's basically a tin of non corrosive soapy water that bubbles if there is a gas leak on gas pipework etc! Works great as a cleaner on loads of things though too.

Ha ha, I was thinking about this on Tuesday. I gave the work van a clean and I was using gas leak detector spray! Lol! It's basically a tin of non corrosive soapy water that bubbles if there is a gas leak on gas pipework etc! Works great as a cleaner on loads of things though too.

That like "snoop" Arran?

Snoop is just a brand name for the soapy water you put on gas joints to 'snoop' out the leaks

I use megs APC, apparently tesco daisy is a good cheaper alternative

Oh right, never heard of it. Just use centre brand stuff or Rocol usually. The one in the tins. I can't stand the brush on one, it's crap! Where is the best place to get the Megs APC from? Looked on Halfords website for it, they've got 20% atm, but I couldn't see it.

You need to get the megs one from one of the proper online site.

I normally buy from cleanyourcar and always get fantastic service. Polished bliss are also very good and are my second choice

Yea autosmart stuff is good, you'll need to find your local rep to buy stuff from

If you're going there for the G101 pick up some tardis too, best tar remover by a million miles. Smart wheels is a good wheel cleaner too

Similar Thread Suggestions