Albi Blue F1

jont-

Gold Member
Been looking for something to replace my 306 gti daily for a little while now. Started looking at 197s after giving up on finding a tidy 182 (and doing 15k a year, which I wouldn't want to put on a trophy). So after a /very/ long day yesterday, I got home with this:
20150627_182634_small.jpg
20150627_182645_small.jpg

Pleasure to meet Arron - I've seen cars with half the miles in worse condition. Few minor little things to tidy up, but really enjoyed the drive home yesterday. Recaros amazingly comfortable after a 6 hour drive, and pleasantly surprised how good the ride quality on the Fen roads around here is. Less impressed with MPG, but was expecting that, and most things seem economical after a Z4M :d

Thanks all for the welcome. Loving the car so far. Aircon regas is tomorrow, new tyres going on thursday. Now I just have to hope the rattle that developed on the way home is a heat shield, rather than the exhaust/flexis/manifold blowing. Ho hum (resonates worst about 2500rpm, regardless of engine load). Will have a poke at the weekend.

Still getting used to the steering - first car I've owned with EPS, and can't say that I've really gelled with it yet.