Akrapovic on 197?

Ive done a search but cant work it out for sure,can they be fit to a 197 and if so do you need to change the diffuser ?,or will it bolt straight on?,Thank in advance for the help guys
Mark

Yes you can fit it and you dont need to change the diffuser. If you go to jamsport they can supply you with some nice bolt on tips to finish it off

yeh its direct fit, someone on here had one fitted, you will need tailpipe made up for the factory look or tailpipes made for what ever tailpipe desigh your after.

No the exhaust is essentially the same on both but if you get your head down and look at the 197 exhaust there are tips welded on to the end of a straight cut pipe. The 200 just doesn't have a tip on which means they sit further back.

From what I have seen the Arkapovic is essentially a 200 exhaust shape. Plus you will be able to sell the 200 style carbon fibre tips to some one for a nice price IMO!

Plus you will be able to sell the 200 style carbon fibre tips to some one for a nice price IMO!

You could, but I would keep them in case 1) you get a 200 diffuser or 2) you want to sell the exhaust. I can imagine it would be quite hard to sell without the tips.

Harmo, I've got one on my 197, jamsport did mine!! Do it through them as they have the in the shelf trims to do it!! Search my threads and you'll see pics, fantastic exhaust mate.

You could, but I would keep them in case 1) you get a 200 diffuser or 2) you want to sell the exhaust. I can imagine it would be quite hard to sell without the tips.

Unless its sold to a 197 owner without 200 diffuser :kiss:

Harmo, I've got one on my 197, jamsport did mine!! Do it through them as they have the in the shelf trims to do it!! Search my threads and you'll see pics, fantastic exhaust mate.

Thanks mike,just fired an email off there,hopefully ill be akrapoviched up shortly!

I cant wait to hear it on mine. Oh mike whats it like on m/ways?

It's fine dude, very nice!! Quite and sporty when you don't want to hear it then full of win when you boot it! Sounds a bit more aggressive with the cams as well, at 7.8rpm...wow lol! :wink: when you gettin yours woody?

Nice one harmo, the jamsport boys will sort you out, think mine arrived in about 10 days iirc. :smile:

Hmmmm well i have another rather large shopping list before germany lol its on
It but whether i get it in time is another thing :smile:

^^^^Yeah they do, they are properly busy at the moment, add them on facebook as well.

I need to speak to them as my car is there so i'll have a cheeky word with them for you as well :wink:

Hmmmm well i have another rather large shopping list before germany lol its on
It but whether i get it in time is another thing :smile:

So do i lol!! Some nice kit will be on mine before then :wink: booking my slot this weeknend, but im gonna have to come up on the 18th!