Akra Evo too quiet..

Thanks for that. I don’t like the constant machine gun fire just a subtle and inconsistent pop/crackle.

I think I’m going to have to get it mapped with a manifold anyway. Did you notice a flat spot when you went with the manifold? Does it drone significantly more?

Okay so I might have been a bit premature. I think it’s actually a nice balance. In fact when I got in yesterday and cold start I actually thought it was a bit loud.

it’s starting to crack now on full bore up shifts which is cool.

So yes it is worth the money.

Okay so I might have been a bit premature. I think it’s actually a nice balance. In fact when I got in yesterday and cold start I actually thought it was a bit loud.

it’s starting to crack now on full bore up shifts which is cool.

So yes it is worth the money.

Glad you’re warming to it, love mine. It does get louder over time and once hot it’ll pop and bang a fair bit.

Thanks for that. I don’t like the constant machine gun fire just a subtle and inconsistent pop/crackle.

I think I’m going to have to get it mapped with a manifold anyway. Did you notice a flat spot when you went with the manifold? Does it drone significantly more?

I went ahead and mapped it anyways after getting the manifold on the car. I did notice, for the day or two it took to get a new map on the car, the flatspot was a bit more pronounced than before.

Oddly enough I feel the toyo quieted down within a week of install - mine has heat wrap on it so that may have helped. I have definitely altered my driving style tho as all in all the car is loud for me when you get past 3k.