Airbag issue HULL

Is there anybody available with CLIP who can reset my airbag module/code out some airbags for me to get my car running again. Located HULL

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A quick explanation…

I had a crash at cadwell which blew the n/s curtain airbag and n/s recaro airbag. The car would not restart and after some research learnt this was down to the airbag module requiring a reset.

I tried to reset with a snap on diag machine but this would not communicate through special functions or clear the codes.

I have since replaced the n/s curtain airbag and put a resistor in place for the recaro airbag while I tried to get it running again. I have replaced the airbag module with one with no crash data but still no start. My next step is to retry the snap on diag to see if now with repaired airbags and new module will communicate and clear the codes/unlock the fuel cut off due to the crash.

I have read online that the fuel system can also sorted crash data?

Is my only way around this to find someone with/buy a CLIP diag to reset the module?

Thanks in advance guys

I think the airbag ecu is coded with the cars VIN so the second hand item might need coding too. Shame you’re so far. We could try posting your airbag ECU to me and I’ll try and reset it if you get no joy locally.

Reactions: ClioJT and Sean197
I think the airbag ecu is coded with the cars VIN so the second hand item might need coding too. Shame you’re so far. We could try posting your airbag ECU to me and I’ll try and reset it if you get no joy locally.

I shall send you a direct message as this might have to be the way to go. I’ll try the snap on diag first. Thank you

Apparently there's a process to clear crash data from the UCH using the CLIP software. In my rear-end crash, even without airbags deployed, the UCH module's G-sensors still registered a crash and cut off the fuel system.

FYI: knock off CLIP sondes (CAN boxes) can be bought off cheap online, and they do work, and the CLIP software is readily available for download from various automotive software sites.