Air Circulation Mode

Hi, everytime I turn on the car I have to press the air circulation control button (14) once and then the ventilation speed button (11) once or twice to activate the circulation and to prevent the air being taken from outside the vehicle. But why should I do it everytime. Is there a way to make the car understand my settings? Thanks

Air Circulation Control.jpg

Mine usually turns aircon on when I want it circulating which is a royal pain in the arse because my AC needs regassing and you never know if it's on or not unless you physically check! Silly feature. Petrol rapist button.

I'm going to guess it's something to do with keeping the flaps closed, which wouldn't let humidity out.

Possibly.

@Kazmuz same thing here bro, when I press the air circulation button the AC turns ON automatically and I have to press the ventilation speed button to switch of the AC. A real pain.

@Kazmuz same thing here bro, when I press the air circulation button the AC turns ON automatically and I have to press the ventilation speed button to switch of the AC. A real pain.

The only time I bother to touch the recirc button is when there's a stinking derv in front of me haha! Other than that I like to stay away because of the trickery.