Air bag Suspension

Aibag Suspension - Should I do it?

• Total voters
F?ck you with a massive dirty rubber fist you f?cking thunderc?nt!!! :rofl:

Hahahahaha!!!

I guess it's just natural that as the values of these change, so to will the mindset of the owners and that will lead to a wider spectrum of "scenes" for these cars where the traditional scene, if you will, has been that of the trackday hero and the gentlemen driver. That's no bad thing though really, I'd rather see these cars scraping their sumps off at 10MPH then falling into the hands of scrotes who will just be smashing them up every week and tar'ing me with that unfortunate brush.

Hahaha just read the other thread and saw this...

It's going to be done at some point, if it hasn't already! Someone's got to be the first to do it... And I'd be lying if I didn't say, that for around 3seconds about 4months ago... I had that exact thought!!!! Hahaha

Never mind airbagging, anymore talk about that crap and there'll be some fatal teabagging!

Do it there was a clio mk3 non sport a while on air was super low however that car was notched I'm half way to having the bits to air mine got air zenith compressors ect just need to get havair to make the struts for me

Do it there was a clio mk3 non sport a while on air was super low however that car was notched I'm half way to having the bits to air mine got air zenith compressors ect just need to get havair to make the struts for me

untitle.jpg