AG 200 Sainsburys Chester

Yes boys its me :smiley: I seem to spend too much time in Sainsbury's! And yeah I'm at LA fitness most days!! Which ones do you guys drive? I'm always looking out, doesn't seem to be many in chester....

Ahhh good to find out who it is!

I drive a white 197 cup, with black speedlines. I go Old Hall Gym every night in Huntington, and then go Sainsburys on the way home... So always passing through :smile:

Yes boys its me :smiley: I seem to spend too much time in Sainsbury's! And yeah I'm at LA fitness most days!! Which ones do you guys drive? I'm always looking out, doesn't seem to be many in chester....

Exactly the same car as yours but with the cup spoiler & skirts in AG too!

I'm assuming that was you tonight Martin? I was just ahead of you at the kiosk!! Had a cheeky look at it, looking good! Although I didn't see a blue disabled sticker in your window :wink:

I'm assuming that was you tonight Martin? I was just ahead of you at the kiosk!! Had a cheeky look at it, looking good! Although I didn't see a blue disabled sticker in your window :wink:

Yeah that was me... Ahhh at least ill recognise you now! Haha
Cheers mate... Yeah I saw yours across the car park, always clean an shiny!! Putting everyone else to shame haha
Hahaha, no I only ever park in them when it's just about to close, they do have like 700 disabled spaces for some reason? :smile:

That's the one! I actually pointed yours out to my mate too! Haha
You playing on the other small pitch?

Similar Thread Suggestions