aftermarket wheels

Jordanm200

Paid Member
im after a new set of wheels for my 197 as my lowering springs are being fitted on thursday (h&r 30mm front -40mm rear) i think that my previous owner battered standard wheels will look lost in the arches so id like something that filled the arches. ive seen the autec wizard wheels and have fell in love with them but every website i go on is telling me that the wheels do not fit for some reason. am i right in thinking im after 5x108 fitment and 17 x 7. 5j with the offset et45? also will i have to buy spiggot rings to reduce the wheels from 70mm to is it 60.1mm centre bore?

thanks
jordan

im after a new set of wheels for my 197 as my lowering springs are being fitted on thursday (h&r 30mm front -40mm rear) i think that my previous owner battered standard wheels will look lost in the arches so id like something that filled the arches. ive seen the autec wizard wheels and have fell in love with them but every website i go on is telling me that the wheels do not fit for some reason. am i right in thinking im after 5x108 fitment and 17 x 7. 5j with the offset et45? also will i have to buy spiggot rings to reduce the wheels from 70mm to is it 60.1mm centre bore?

thanks
jordan

Good choice mate, you'll be very happy with them. Ignore all the websites as they do fit with the measurements you've included. Spigot rings were provided when I got mine as were a bunch of bolts.

Good choice mate, you'll be very happy with them. Ignore all the websites as they do fit with the measurements you've included. Spigot rings were provided when I got mine as were a bunch of bolts.

won't they stick out too much and rub the arches on a lowered car ? standard wheels are ET68 for 7.5 inch wide, right?

won't they stick out too much and rub the arches on a lowered car ? standard wheels are ET68 for 7.5 inch wide, right?
Yeap, those measurements are correct for the standard wheels. I personally think they stick out just the right amount and give the car a much more purposeful look. They won't rub on a car that has been lowered 30/40 mm, there's plenty of clearance.

Look at [MENTION=53714]FinlayMiller[/MENTION]'s thread for pics of the autecs