Aftermarket 197 Alloy Wheels ??

Hi

Ive recently bought myself a 197 to hire out on track days etc...

I was planning on getting a set of Team Dynamics for it, or something else fairly light...

...Ive just been to Demon Tweeks and they have said that they dont have ANY aftermarket wheels that go on the 197, AT ALL ?? :S

is this a known problem, or are they wrong??

Thanks for any feedback !

Si

www.stsracing.net

I tried Demon Tweeks for some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s and they said they cant get them in Clio fitment (Strange how other places can though).

Tbh, most people tend to stick with the Renault wheels. Theres a few that have different wheels. Pro Race 1.2s, OZ Ultraleggeras (Expensive though). Thats it really.

I tried Demon Tweeks for some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s and they said they cant get them in Clio fitment (Strange how other places can though).

Tbh, most people tend to stick with the Renault wheels. Theres a few that have different wheels. Pro Race 1.2s, OZ Ultraleggeras (Expensive though). Thats it really.

pro race 1.2s would be ideal...

...but Tweeks' were adiment you cant get them to fit... but like you say, stange how others like wheelbase show them available for a 197 on their website

?? so you can get them to fit ?? I guess there must be a few people on here who HAVE put pro race 1.2s on their 197 ?

try and get some cup racer wheels mate. they will already be decked but u can get em £60 a corner

pro race 1.2s would be ideal...

...but Tweeks' were adiment you cant get them to fit... but like you say, stange how others like wheelbase show them available for a 197 on their website

?? so you can get them to fit ?? I guess there must be a few people on here who HAVE put pro race 1.2s on their 197 ?

Yup. Al find pics.

u got demon tweeks catalogue? its a 5x108 fitment thats all u need to looks for.

omg what a gimp. all wheels wud fit with a 5 x 108 i know a wheel dealer, hyde road wheels and tyres ill ask him.

omg what a gimp. all wheels wud fit with a 5 x 108 i know a wheel dealer, hyde road wheels and tyres ill ask him.

I think al be getting a set in the next 2 months or so. Can get them from Rimstock for £414 coz Wayne VXR (The 320bhp VXR on here) has a mate working there.

Also try meganne, ford or Clio v6 wheels.
You need
5x108 pcd
Between 68 and 45ish ET
And a centre bore of at least 60.1- can be made smaller with spigot rings.

wicked

thanks guys, I'll ring wheelbase tomorrow with those numbers (which may as well be german to me!) and see if they can sort it out!

ta

:smile:

like one of the other guys said get some cup race car wheels, there were a few sets on here a while back i would message him to see if there are any left

got pro race 1.2s on mine, straight from team dynamics (rimstock) you can get them.