Aftermarket projectors fitted

Finally managed to take some photos of her with the new lights

IMG_1031_zpsff84b8c6.jpg
IMG_1032_zps4613fe91.jpg

And with the lights on (better in the dark)

IMG_1036_zps0b2aa09a.jpg
IMG_1035_zpscbafc510.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you buy them, and how easy to fit, I was after a pair but was unsure they would fit or have to do lots of mods to fit them

Bought them off Yiannis in the for sale section on here. They're from FK Automotive originally. And yes they fit well, have a slight gap under the passenger side between the light and bumper. I'll try put a pic up later today.

Bought them off Yiannis in the for sale section on here. They're from FK Automotive originally. And yes they fit well, have a slight gap under the passenger side between the light and bumper. I'll try put a pic up later today.

Are they just plug and play ?

How the hell do they look chavy..???

They look like normal projectors with black background.. Same as any other 197/200 with projectors. They've hardly got DRL's running all over them etc

Maybe the angel eye isn't to everyone's taste, but you can't see them when they're not on.

Nice one Rob, glad you liked them mate.

As said, they don't look chavvy at all IMO that's why I bought them in the first place. They are simply projectors with a black background and it gives you the option to connect (or not) the angel lights. I personally had only the main rings connected with the main lights so they'd switch on together. I left the high beam rings alone..

Definitely a vast improvement over the cheap reflector headlights Renault uses.

Who good at Photoshop lol and put them lights on a white clio, I like them as said before, if just a straight swap on a cup, think I'd have a set

Yeah they are plug and play but I had to connect the main beam angel eyes that Yiannis didn't use which was a simple enough job. The light output doesn't seem to be as good as the OEM headlights but I might not have the height adjusted properly yet.