Aftermarket hands free kits

Paddy_R

Platinum Member
I hope somebody on here can help with my query. I'm looking to install a hands free kit into the 200. I really like the look of the Parrot MKi9100 and plan on buy it at the end of the month. What I'm wondering is has anybody fitted on of these and if so will I need anything else (loom adaptors etc) to install it properly? Also has anybody any pics of where they placed the controls/screen as it could be helpful for my installation.

Thanks

Paddy R

Very good this model is ive got one in my van do you have an aftermarket stereo i do in my van so i didnt require any additional leads you may do with the renault stereo though best bet is to phone halfords mate

Still running the not so great standard head unit. Might give Halfords a shout to see what they say though I'll probably be buying it online (it's £119 on Amazon).

I had my Parrot kit fitted about 2 weeks ago. Its a good bit of kit really. My only gripe with it was that the screen unit wouldnt stick on the dash properly so I bought a roll of that 'no more nails' tape which has worked.
I had it done by Halfords as it worked out cheaper than everywhere else at £179, the fella that did had a red 182 and just wanted to talk about Clio's lol

Very good this model is ive got one in my van do you have an aftermarket stereo i do in my van so i didnt require any additional leads you may do with the renault stereo though best bet is to phone halfords mate

Come one, step back into the real world. Has there EVER been a time where ringing Halfords has been the best way forward? :tongueout: