Aftermarket Exhaust advice

Jesse James

Platinum Member
I am down to scorpion non res or the cobra non res does anyone have any experience with either of these?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I had a scorpion resonated and it was brilliant.

heard many people running scorpion but never heard anyone running a cobra yet..

I've got a resonated Scorpion and love the thing. Never heard the non-res in person, but they are built well.

Is the resonated scorpion quiet at motorway speeds and when you are just crusing? May need a new exhaust soon but dont want it too loud or droney at 60/70mph speeds

Is the resonated scorpion quiet at motorway speeds and when you are just crusing? May need a new exhaust soon but dont want it too loud or droney at 60/70mph speeds

no it's fine I did many long journeys with no complaints!

I have youtubed clio exhausts and found some good clips of what they sounds like at high revs but not of what they sound like just cruising around (ideally inside the car). If anyone has one that would be great.

I have a test video of the Pure Motorsport Exhaust. Ive been running it just over a week now, its settled in quite nice, its not so loud, unless you give it the beans.

I'll throw something on Youtube after work.

Is that your car on there website then? Get some videos up looks like a nice piece of kit

I've got the non res decat scorpion exhaust. Imo, it's droney on the motorway but not loud enough when your ragging it. I'll post a silly video.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've got the non res decat scorpion exhaust. Imo, it's droney on the motorway but not loud enough when your ragging it. I'll post a silly video.

Do you not like it then?

Do you not like it then?

Love it mate.

Could do with it being a straight through. We use the car to travel from Swansea to Chippenham sometimes so the Mrs won't be happy with it. She already uses ear plugs

By straight through, I mean remove the mani cat too, which is the only thing left.

Is yours still ok through an mot I assume you have had the 2nd cat removed