After a quick 4 wheel drive motor..

R32 are ssssslllllooooowwww i blew one away recently .

Sounded good though that was MK5 if that helps is that a 3.2ltr V6 ?

Mine's done 26K and there's barely a mark on the paint, but it could've had a complete respray for all I know! LOL

As for getting blown away by lesser motors, I don't rise to racing with them, I drive a grown-up's car now! :clap:

BTW, my only other options were the Alfa 159 3.2 and the Audi S4 4.2, as I wanted naturally aspirated and 4WD. They were discounted for being dull sounding and too expensive to fix respectively.

I would pick a r32 or r over the s3. Just prefer the look of them thunk the s3 is maybe a little too understated. As for performance I can't comment - guy across from mr in work has an 07 plate it sounds sweet!

VW paint is much harder. I only have to stare at my Clio and it chips. Every dub ive had in the past has been way more resistant. Ive had a Mk5 GTI and it was a fantastic car. Hankering for another badly, but too much invested in the Clio and too much to lose. And as i no longer need a car for a daily commuter, the Clio suits me fine.

I dont think you would regret an R32, apart from the road tax and fuel bills.

if i had the money i would definately have an RS4 they are gorgeous and sound sexual

I would pick a r32 or r over the s3. Just prefer the look of them thunk the s3 is maybe a little too understated. As for performance I can't comment - guy across from mr in work has an 07 plate it sounds sweet!

I know exactly what you mean, the S3 has quite some tuning potential aswel me thinks. Unsure what the tuning potential on the R32 is.

VW paint is much harder. I only have to stare at my Clio and it chips. Every dub ive had in the past has been way more resistant. Ive had a Mk5 GTI and it was a fantastic car. Hankering for another badly, but too much invested in the Clio and too much to lose. And as i no longer need a car for a daily commuter, the Clio suits me fine.

I dont think you would regret an R32, apart from the road tax and fuel bills.

good to know the paint is harder and that you would have one again. I don't mind the fuel bills and tax because its the only thing apart from my phone bill i have to pay for monthly.. So its cool :smile:

theres only one quick 4 wheel that should be bought and thats an Evo 6 :smiley:

Iv just never been an Evo man. Impreza P1 all the way for me. :smiley:

I not really I just like the Evo 6 and i like scoobys the classic shapes prefer the chunkier 22B though over the P1 but like that as well :smile:

Don't bother with S3's or R32's. If running costs aren't critical, it's Subaru (or Evo) all day long and here's a couple of my previous motors to help sway you (if you wan't more 'subtle', I can recommend the STI Spec D).

5_rev.jpg

RIMG00183.jpg

:thumbup: