Aerosol Cans

Anyone ever had body paint made up into aerosol cans, or know where I can get this. I'm looking for LY in a spray can but can't seem to find any, so next thing is to find someone who can do this.

Woah yeah good idea! I would be interested in some if you manage to sort anything out. Im sure it can be done its just a ase of finding somewhere that can do it!

Iv had some for my old Ultra Blue car from halfords, they do it instore while you wait. Not sure if its avaliable for Liquid Yellow tho.

you wont get liquid yellow as it 3 stage pearl paint, thats y you pay a premium at renault. they have to build up 3 coats its not something you could do at home.

Try paints4u (Will need the colour code), they'll offer an aerosol version but as has been said it won't be a perfect match due to the type of paint.

What I would suggest is getting the paint made up properly in the two separate stages that Renault use (a flat base resembling Sunflower yellow and a Pearl yellow) and buy one of the air brush kits you can buy off t'internet. It depends what you are doing but this method will give you the best possible finish and much better than a spray can IMO!! Then it is an extra coat (laquer) to finish it off!

:thumbup1:

What I would suggest is getting the paint made up properly in the two separate stages that Renault use (a flat base resembling Sunflower yellow and a Pearl yellow) and buy one of the air brush kits you can buy off t'internet. It depends what you are doing but this method will give you the best possible finish and much better than a spray can IMO!! Then it is an extra coat (laquer) to finish it off!

:thumbup1:

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm now not going to bother with this. I was going to paint the renault diamonds in the wheel centre caps in LY (to match the body as my wheels are black) but now think it would look quite chavvy.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DS197 Non-Clio For Sale 1
ashtons99 Interior and Audio 19