Advice & repair shop in Stratford-Upon-Avon/Banbury area?

Jamz72

Paid Member
Someone decided it would be fun to ram me up the ass on the way to work this morning (and not even in the good way)! It was in stop/start traffic so was only at super low speed but enough to jolt the car forward even with the handbrake on. Got the guys details and he's going to pay for the work required instead of going through insurance.

There is only the tiniest bit of damage but still annoying. So the advice I'm after is regarding the 'ripple' in the paint, it's only tiny but does seem quite bad, like the paint has been squeezed and then pushed up. Will a repair shop be able to sort it? There is also a small thin line along the top the diffuser where the black paint has come off (you can just see it in the first pic). Shouldn't be too hard to sort this bit?

Also, does anyone know of any repair shops in the Stratford-Upon-Avon/Banbury area? I'm new to the area & never had to do this before! So will just find someone on Google if no one can recommend anywhere.

Damage is to the left of my number plate & thin line across the diffuser where the paint has come off
DSC_0821.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

James

I don't think so. It's not like it's a light scratch that can be polished/t-cutted out. By the looks of it it's gone right through the paint

is the bumper dent? If not then would be better touch up and give a polish. It better than paint the rest of the bumper and remember it won't match well rest of the car if you do it.

No the bumper isn't dented but I'm pretty sure polishing it won't do anything. Touching it up would probably help a bit but seeing as the other guy is paying for any work, surely it's better to have it professionally sorted? I'm going to ring up Renault Worcester tomorrow to see what they have to say

Similar Thread Suggestions