Advertisement help

Flyers, going along to other twingo meets and letting them know about your site, advertisement (ie signature link) on all forums you go on (Some forum owners don't like this though) and basically just trying to get your name out.

Best way to do it is to offer features that your main "competitor" doesn't have, so people make the switch. Otherwise there's no incentive to use your forum, instead of the one they are currently using.

Go along to all the shows in the summer too, maybe get some jumpers or coats done with your logo/url on the back.

Whats the url?

Last edited:
www.twingo133.net

Im working on flyers and stickers are being made. Also have hoodies and tshirt being made aswell.

Spoke to jase and he said the logo is fine as its like clio197.nets.

Never know in time we could run side by side at shows. Might even set a link exchange up across to here aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice site! I mite p/x the 197 for a 133 so I can join! Just kidding, I love 197.net far too much!

We have now opened a section for Clio197/200.net owners and Meganesport.net owners.

After having a chat with a Megane owner that said as we all attend shows together he wants to come across and say hello but there is no section for him.

Seeing we also have some members from here i fought it would be nice to set you guys a section up and hopefully members will mix together all year round and not just at shows.

Before anyone says it no we are not trying to be a Renaultsport forum just trying to keep friends together all year from the different clubs :smile:

Clio197/200.net owners

http://www.twingo133.net/clio197-net-clio200-net-f86/

Meganesport.net owners

http://www.twingo133.net/meganesport-net-f89/

P.S Jase if theres a issue let me know.

At the end of the day it's nice to speak to the little ones 133 big brother 197 and the grandads Megs lol

Hi mate,

If you join the Visa Business network on facebook you get $100 free facebook advertising credits, if you do a search on google for further free credits you can get around another $300 worth.

Then set up a facebook ads account and target your ads to the members of the Renaultsport related pages, simples..

If you ned any help with that just PM me.