Accelerator Pedal

Ok I know during cruise control the accelerator pedal has click when fully pressed to disable it.

However does this apply when normal driving as today I was having a blast about and opened up the throttle fully and fully pressed clicked?

Anyone confirm?

yep always there, a feather hitting ure brake or gas should nock off ure cruise lol

Ok I know during cruise control the accelerator pedal has click when fully pressed to disable it.

However does this apply when normal driving as today I was having a blast about and opened up the throttle fully and fully pressed clicked?

Anyone confirm?

It's not really for cruise control, as mentioned a tap on the brake pedal will disable cruise, its for the speed limiter.. the 'click' is to disable the speed limiter if you try to accelerate hard (to get out of trouble or whatever).

does the extra click increase the throttle, it full throttle still before the click or do you have to push it all the was for full throttle !

Thanks

does the extra click increase the throttle, it full throttle still before the click or do you have to push it all the was for full throttle !

Thanks

no - full throttle is before the switch - its only there for the cruise/speed limiter function

brilliant thanks mate :smile::thumbup: i was going to say its a pain in the arse to push it all the way everytime u wanna boot it lol !

Thanks again mate

On the 200 all you need to do is press the O button on the steering wheel to deactivate cruise and the press R to reactivate again. I also noticed the click but don't think its ever cancelled cruise control