AC not cold, Renault can't diagnose.

I have now spoken to RUK and they are investigating what has been done, and will be contacting me today. I'll let you know how I get on.

when I had mine last done (vacummed gas out - tested - regassed and tested) is was quite cold....

It's much more effective on recirculate, you could try that. Obviously it gets gradually colder as it's cooling cooler air each time and not the 30 odd degrees air from outside . Just an idea.

Hiya fellas.

Since the massive heat wave has been bestowed upon us all it has come to my attention that my aircon isn't particularly cold. It's not warm, but it's only managing to take the edge off the heat. Compared to my girlfriends Toyota Aygo, it's really poor.

I took it into Renault today and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It was new in December 2012. Any ideas of where to go next?

Mine was a December 2012 car with Climate and when the weather started getting warmer I noticed the AC hardly working. Took it to renault and they found there was almost no gas in the system (on a three month old car) they filled it with gas and UV dye and it hasn't leaked since so I reckon it was just never filled correctly. (Still full with the same gas and dye today nearly 18 months on and blows cold as hell on 15ºC setting!)

Worth getting them to test the system with UV dye for leaks though, could just be a loose connection somewhere.