Abingdon Car-Nival Sprint

Here are some photos of myself in the LY and my girlfriends uncle in the Red Clio.

We were competing at the Abingdon Car-Nival on Sunday. It was a MSA National B Sprint. Was different from the usual sprints because they used two different courses 4 runs on the 1st before lunch then 4 runs on the other course in the afternoon. You had two practise and two timed on each with the best timed run on each added together being your final time.

sprint.jpg

sprint2.jpg

sprint3.jpg

sprint4.jpg

sprint5.jpg

Mike and i were very close all day me being quicker on the faster of the two courses and him being slightly quicker on the afternoon tighter course but i had enough of a lead to beat him and take the class Win with him just behind me in 2nd.

I should have put a thread up before going anf you could have popped in, one of the marshalls had a black R27.

Yeah Mike was enjoying it but he didnt like me being ahead haha

I should have put a thread up before going anf you could have popped in, one of the marshalls had a black R27.

Yeah Mike was enjoying it but he didnt like me being ahead haha

I'm sure, I'm back at cadwell 20th July again!!

We are going to defo be going back up there but ill take the 172 ive got have more fun in that cause its noisier!! Will let you know when we go again tho! Think im doing a circuit race on the 13th of August at Donny!!