Abarth 595 Turismo

So, it's been a while! Some of you may remember me as the inaugural South Wales rep.

I initially owned a 197 Cup but then swapped that for a 182 Trophy before eventually selling up and moving to New Zealand.

I'm back on the Welsh Riviera again and I have just placed an order for the aforementioned rocket powered roller skate.

I looked at several options but the 12 month PCH deal offered by Wessex Fiat was just too good to resist. For £100 down then £199 a month I've landed myself;

attachment.php

It's already on the boat and should be here in a fortnight. Will update with my own images asap.

By the way, I've attempted to sign up to the Abrthisti forum but depite several attempts I've yet to receive and activation email :bored:

Attachments

• abarth595.jpg.jpg
    abarth595.jpg.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 153
Looks real nice buddy!

Tell me this PCH deal.

100 quid initial and then 12 x 199 pounds is all you pay for a year of 500 motoring and then you can walk away? I only ask as my other half is looking to get rid of her Golf Plus currently. Cheers.

That's exactly right. Only catch is I had to pick one that was already built and it needs to be on the road by the end of the month - a Turismo with the optional Sabelt buckets had gone earlier on the day I ordered.

Full spec as follows;
160bhp: 7.4 0-60
5 spd manual
Switchable Torque Transfer Control
Full black leather
Blue&Me
Rear parking sensors
Drilled discs
Koni Dampers
7" TFT instrument panel
Matte red mirrors and side decals

I really wanted the Magnetti Monza exhaust but it would have cost me £800 up front and I can't justify that when I'll likely be changing it anyway. I'll probably need something more practical in due course.

Welcome back to the forum! I really like the 500/595 Abarth, awesome little cars. The exhaust sounds great on them too.

Welcome. Sorry for the questions but that fiat deal sounds decent. Is it limited mileage?

10k limit.

Manager's special and I can't see the deal online anywhere, but there's plenty of choice at around £199 p/m.