A sad googbye (pic added)

yeah it was in my garage for a while,the insurance company offered me it back for £1200 but I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of stripping it fully and it being sat on my drive for god knows how long,so I just took the second offer they gave me and went RS hunting..........I did make a fair bit back on the parts I did sell including the brand new coilovers that I never even fitted,the lads in my area got some bargains tbf but as long as they enjoy the bits they bought then happy days

yeah it was in my garage for a while,the insurance company offered me it back for £1200 but I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of stripping it fully and it being sat on my drive for god knows how long,so I just took the second offer they gave me and went RS hunting..........I did make a fair bit back on the parts I did sell including the brand new coilovers that I never even fitted,the lads in my area got some bargains tbf but as long as they enjoy the bits they bought then happy days

hairy muff mate, just wondered thats all :smile:

I think if i'd of had a big double garage i'd of bought it back and just shot it in there and stripped it as you guys say but the car would have had to sit on my drive looking sorry for itself,i reckon I could of probably sold the main parts all in all for around £2500 but with the car costing £1200 that's not that much of a profit and it might have took months to get the money in.....not good when I was climbing the curtains to get a Focus

for £1200 would have been a good little earner that....recaros sold and the rest would have been profit engine/gearbox/axles/etc etc

for £1200 would have been a good little earner that....recaros sold and the rest would have been profit engine/gearbox/axles/etc etc
yeah I agree foxy but doing that just wasn't for me bud.....as soon as I saw the state my little pride and joy was in in that field I new I didn't want to see that car again,we said our farewells and went to separate pubs :bye2:

Similar Thread Suggestions