Fitted today. :thumbup1:

Attachments

• 2012-05-13 19.00.54.jpg
    2012-05-13 19.00.54.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 2012-05-13 20.44.21.jpg
    2012-05-13 20.44.21.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 78
I got them from eBay. Yes just a straight swap but use H1 and H7 bulbs where the standard reflectors just use H7.

Cheers

James - they look the works. Really nice and far better than the standard ones which have too much white IMO. Those look awesome though, great job!

They do improve the front end look. However, the passenger side front doesnt look to be sitting in line with the front bumper?

The gap is uneven around the headlight?

They do improve the front end look. However, the passenger side front doesnt look to be sitting in line with the front bumper?

The gap is uneven around the headlight?

Mine have always been like this. Even the original reflectors were like this, they cannot sit differently because of the location pins etc.

Not been on for a while and finally got round to taking some photos at the weekend.

Nothing exciting but thought I would hare them as the Clio has had a wash :thumbup1:

53to5f.jpg
de1izt.jpg
qsrq8o.jpg
nntj03.jpg

Have you changed the bulbs for something special or are they just some normal H1's? I've just bought some projectors (not fitted yet) and I'm unsure if to get a hid kit (5k) with the whole auto level and washers thing. Car looks nice btw. Great colour! Thanks.

Similar Thread Suggestions