888's compared to other track tyre's for road use

Feberals seem to be getting some very good reviews. Think once the Conti 5s are through on the white speedlines I'll get a set of them for use during the summer.

Theyre getting sets in friday apparently but cant price over the phone untill theyve arrived ...........strange?

I'm still getting used to the AD08s on my RS133. With this recent burst of sun, most of the time, they seem to have more grip than I have bottle. Even before the sun, when it was peeing down for weeks, the grip was generaly better than all season BFG profiller G

Last edited:
This heat really has brought my 888's to life! Gonna stick with them for now :smile:

I'm still getting used to the AD08s on my RS133. With this recent burst of sun, most of the time, they seem to have more grip than I have bottle. Even before the sun, when it was peeing down for weeks, the grip was generaly better than all season BFG profiller G

Raped a fellow 182 on track at aintree on Saturday through the bends, he was on ad's me on 595s, the 595s definitely suit lighter cars on track

had my 595's fitted today but the tyre place is only round the corner so not a chance to get any heat in them :blink:

i was very dissapointed at how heavy the speedlines are definatly coming off now :ban:

had my 595's fitted today but the tyre place is only round the corner so not a chance to get any heat in them :blink:

i was very dissapointed at how heavy the speedlines are definatly coming off now :ban:

I used to hurt my back humping mine around and I'm no light weight. Lighter wheels make a lot of difference to the car too.

I used to hurt my back humping mine around and I'm no light weight. Lighter wheels make a lot of difference to the car too.

lol the tyre fitter went to lift them 1 handed as they do and nearly dropped them he asked if i had them filled with gold bars and not air :blush:mg:

Get mine fitted on Tuesday, cant wait to try them out. :thumbup: