64 mm throttle body

Don't know why u would want one anyway I was convinced that it would be an upgrade it lasted a week and a half before I got pissed off with it and took it off. Get map or a sprint booster to so the same job better

why whats was up with yours? i thought it was a brillilant mod personally. can only think you had a bad one

The tick over became a bit annoying and I found it did not compliment the power curve. I know its all very suggestive when its not been put on the dyno but just thought I would share my experience. Same thing with allot of mods for example I was chatting to a chap who sold on his ktr exhaust couldn't stand it but I love mine

Yeah cheers pal lol ....:whatever::thumbsup:

Only joking I think it’s a great mod as long as it’s in conjunction with other breathing mods :thumbup:

I think ur right about it needing other bits done to suit I am glad ur getting on with it! Just did not suit what I wanted

Cheers for the comments was laughing to myself to some of them I genuinely just want to try a few different mods I have the sprintbooster and and just wondering if the 64 mm throttle body would work better with it I want to do a few more mods and then stick it in for a remap so if anyone has any suggestions what to do to it be most appreciated :smile:

I've got the 64mm TB and it settled straight away, they all vary I think. Also got a sprintbooster an have now got a ktech induction, all three work well together. Get whatever you want first them get it all mapped in.

I've got a 64mm TB as well. For my preference I would have it without the sprint booster because its sharp enough already. But again it's down to personal.
U could try with the booster and if u don't like it u can always sell it to someone else.