64 mm throttle body

I got one from eBay mate. I'd buy a seperate one so if you decide to sell up you can sell it by itself.
Good luck anyhow.

contact willis, he set up the original groupbuy with the guy that did the machining.

Don't know why u would want one anyway I was convinced that it would be an upgrade it lasted a week and a half before I got pissed off with it and took it off. Get map or a sprint booster to so the same job better

Don't know why u would want one anyway I was convinced that it would be an upgrade it lasted a week and a half before I got pissed off with it and took it off. Get map or a sprint booster to so the same job better

Yeah cheers pal lol ....:whatever::thumbsup:

Only joking I think it’s a great mod as long as it’s in conjunction with other breathing mods :thumbup:

why whats was up with yours? i thought it was a brillilant mod personally. can only think you had a bad one