Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
How many have you seen?

Not seen any 61 plate Renaults yet, but I have seen a Suzuki Swift, a lovely Audi A4 with some really nice alloys on it, a couple of Seat Ibiza's on the forecourt at Seat in Whitmore Reans and a BMW Z4.

Have to say I think I saw more 11 plate cars in the beginning of March than I have 61 plates.

Anyone got any pics of some nice 61 plate motors?

Anyone going to pick up a 61 plate motor?

Completely forgot these were out lol! I will keep an eye out but my count is 0 lol!

The first one I saw was involved in an accident!!! Was about 9am on 1st September too. Judging my the first two letters of the number plate (NV61) was a hire car, or personalised plate

I was sat behind a 61 Astra CDTi yesterday at the traffic lights.

It smelled funny and then caught fire. The gimmer at the wheel was unaware.

For some reason most of the exhaust was covered in packaging/bubblewrap which had promptly gone up in the 3 or 4 miles he'd got from the dealership to where I stopped him. He did not look impressed, felt a bit sorry for him to be honest as it looked to be quite high spec'. I did the right thing and put it out for him, hopefully the next time a young lad pulls alongside him at the lights in a nice car and beeps at him he won't give him the finger thinking he's one of those ''pesky boyracers''...

We had 9 sat at work for the last week that we havnt been able to drive until Thursday obviously. Been quite cool driving around in them this week with everyone just staring at us lol

Just seen a Corsa well flew past it with the wife driving so he must have been slow lol