5p off a litre of v-power promotion - yeah right!!!!!!

As the car is on empty, this promo came at a perfect time! Unfortunately, v-power has gone up 8p since monday when I last got fuel. Got a feeling there may be a magical price drop tomorrow............

Anyone else had any joy with this fantastic promotion??

Must say, I think I'll be avoiding shell from now on, its got my back up a little bit!

Thats a shame my car is running on fumes right now and what i saw the thread last night i was quite excited. Guess you don't get anything free at the moment!

They won't take a hit on anything will they the money grabbing theives!

117.9 for the poverty spec fuel at my local. As mentioneed its still more than it was.

SHELL...... If you read this......SORT IT OUT!!!!

Pfft, doesn't surprise me. As if they're not making enough they can't even award a 'proper' discount offer.

dont for get the goverment has 80% of that figuer in tax, take that off and that how much shell are making

Vpower was £1.33!!! But they would deduct the 5p at the till (no doubt only if you asked for it), maybe not shells fault could it just be a franchise trying it on??

at my local garage today it said everywhere v-power was £127.9 but when you actually picked the nozzle up the price came up at 120.9 on the pump screen :S Meant to be 5p off today but seems our one was doing 7p off lol