5 Megane Rs Convoy around ring in under 8 mins

It's so nice when it's like that. Quiet and clear.

Can't wait to get back and get the Clio round it.

Why has there been no replies to this!?

Awesome vid! A week day looks 100x better to go

Don't think you need anything Steve, as it is it would match them? :cool:

Steve - You just need some track time pal. Get your confidence up pushing the car properly.

Don't think you need anything Steve, as it is it would match them? :cool:

If..IF i had an option this second to click my fingers and the car change then it would have: R888's all round, bigger brakes, upgraded pads, coilovers, full decat system, upgraded intercooler, induction systems, remap tweeked.

However, the car is brilliant as it is so im not really desperate to change anything and so only really looking to get more tyres (RE050A), probably some new discs and new pads soon too.

Steve - You just need some track time pal. Get your confidence up pushing the car properly.

Yeah, just a shame poo weather is now coming. I'd really like to do Silverstone in the Trophy (only ever done it in TTRS, RS5, R8 and GTR).

Bigger brakes!!!? What are you planning on doing lol. They're 330-340mm 2 piece anyway aren't they?

Bigger brakes!!!? What are you planning on doing lol. They're 330-340mm 2 piece anyway aren't they?

Standard they are either 340 or 348, i always forget which lol.

If i had £700 or so floating around then id get the brakes, however I'm also wanting a bike... (plus need to save for a deposit). So i think the Meg will stay as is, just replace types/pads and the like when needed. Although im still tempted with Xenons...