4yr warranty

when did the 4yr warranty and servicing start

im viewing 2011 and 2012 clio 200's at the moment - i would be willing to pay the extra for the servicing and warranty but what reg or date did it start?

thanks

When I was buying my car it seemed like the 62 plates had it (Mines October) but the 12's I looked at didn't (all 3 of them)
Sorry I cant narrow it down but its sometime between April and October 2012

thanks

i looked at a june 2012 car last week and was told it had the 4 yr warranty and the servicing etc could be transferred over

that extra 12m warranty is really throwing a spanner in the works - im going to see a 61 reg tomorrow but obviously with the gearbox, ball joint and recaro seat wear issues the extra warranty is appealing

can get a 2012 FF with cup and speedlines for the same price as a 2011 silverstone both are same price. both milages are about the same

so a slightly newer car with 36m warranty vs a slightly older but more special car... will get a test drive tomorrow of the silverstone.

when did the 4yr warranty and servicing start

im viewing 2011 and 2012 clio 200's at the moment - i would be willing to pay the extra for the servicing and warranty but what reg or date did it start?

thanks

Cars registered after feb 2012 iirc