4x4 driver

Are any 4x4 like range rover can go off road or go on the grass or mud??

Last night I was coming home, I live in country side and the road is single lane. Well Range rover came up so I was in RS megane move on to the grass to get pass easy which almost near the ditch but range rover wouldn't move on to the grass and drove off. I got stuck in the mud and took me few mins get out. Thanks for that!

I thought range rover are for off road and why 4x4 driver are such a idiot.

The problem is that they cost so much money compared to our poxy renaults that the RR drivers are afraid to bash them.

I used to take out work's RR quite regularly - I must say I do like meeting peasants on country lanes and making them reverse for me.

That being said, that poor car has seen some serious off-roading! Lots of air, too....

If I am in the same situation and a 4x4 wants to get past I just sit there until they use their 4x4 for what is was designed to do......

If I am in the same situation and a 4x4 wants to get past I just sit there until they use their 4x4 for what is was designed to do......
This needs to happen more often, people need to stand up to them, I refuse to take my clio on grass, not risking it they can move with their 20" of ground clearance haha

I had the exact same thing this morning on my way to work, range rover coming my way on a single track lane and I didn't have much choice but to go into the mud!

I've got a big 4x4 i use through the country lanes to and from work daily, in some places it can be a bit tight for cars in both directions.
its never bothered me in the slightest bumping up on to the grass or on to the embankments to slip past other cars, it's going to be a lot easier for me to get going again than it will be for them if they get stuck.
after the last couple of weeks the tyres on it look brown anyhow, and the sides of the car are splattered in mud... It's part of the fun :smile: