4 year service

I think think thats the big one with plugs and everything on a normal service. Belt is 5th year.

Isn't it something like;

12k / 12m - standard service
24k / 24m - standard service
36k / 36m - standard service + sparks
48k / 48m - standard service
60k / 60m - standard service
72k / 72m - standard service + sparks + belts?

I am sure there should be a brake fluid change in there somewhere too, that might be at year 4, could be wrong though.

I did the plugs, oil, oil filter and cabin filter last year (36k)

anyone know the specifics of the 4 year?

Car is currently on 42k miles
Cheers for you help

the 36k service is oil service + plugs and air filter

mine had its 3 year service a couple of months before i bought the car by an independant garage (was done at 3 years with 30000 miles on clock). the first 2 were by main dealer.

when i changed the panel filter a couple of days ago it was quite dirty so i dont think it was changed since 2nd service and the pollen filter was really bad.

i doubt the plugs were changed so im going to get it serviced again in the next week or so. i have my own oil and did the air and cabin filters myself so main dealer quoted me £70 for plugs and £70 labour to do oil change etc if i provide the oil and filter.

the drivers door is dropped so im going to see if they will sort that while theyre on.

the 4th year service is just oil and filter and inspection. the 5th year is the big one with belts and brake fluid change. i saw on the screen today at the dealership and it was close to a grand though they offer 20% discount at the drop of a hat!

yeah i usually service my cars and bike myself anyway but just want the stamp in the book really and i cant be arsed to crawl around under the car with the weather as it is so will let a garage do it

will look into getting the plugs elsewhere though

i'd do the oil and filter for £20 if you were in carlisle, lol.
this is, unfortunately, the first car that i will have to take to the stealers for servicing :worried:
my dad got his s2k first service at honda and spcified the very minimum required, no valeting etc and my mate (car salesman) saw them ragging the t*ts off it on the industrial estate. i'd have been livid but he didn't seem too arsed to be honest lol.

Isn't it something like;

24k / 24m - standard service + air filter
48k / 48m - standard service + air filter + brake fluid
60k / 60m - standard service + TIMING BELT (time/or mileage first 5yr/72k)

iirc this is how it goes in my service book

just bought 4x PFR7Z-TG spark plugs from opie oils. £37 including postage. total bargain

paid £38 for 2 wiper blades at main dealer today which stung a bit so feel a bit better now!!

anyone know where to get some rear disks at a good price?

just bought 4x PFR7Z-TG spark plugs from opie oils. £37 including postage. total bargain

paid £38 for 2 wiper blades at main dealer today which stung a bit so feel a bit better now!!

look on the traders section - quite a few good offers around from on there :bat:

Isn't it something like;

24k / 24m - standard service
48k / 48m - standard service
60k / 60m - standard service

I am sure there should be a brake fluid change in there somewhere too, that might be at year 4, could be wrong though.

yes thats based on milage though, in the book the page before has it based on years

you service based on whatever comes first 60k miles or 4 years.

How do you get to them plugs using there selection thing on the opie site ? going through the options suggests a completely different one ?